Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Breakfast- Most important meal of the day



Everyone has always said "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" There is a reason this is true. I don't know about y'all but once I skip breakfast or eat something unhealthy, it is all down here from there. The rest of my choices are bad throughout the day:
                                        
                              Skipping Breakfast
                              Mexican for Lunch
                              Cupcake- my roommate brought me
                              Hamburger and fries for dinner
                              Wine (3 glasses) while packing
                              NO EXERCISE

Today was just all around bad. Tomorrow is a new day and I will most definitely be starting with breakfast! 


       
Make most of your days good ones! Don't let the slip ups stop you from reaching your goals!

Tomorrow will be better, 
B

P.S.





No comments:

Post a Comment