Sunday, May 11, 2014

Welcome!

As of this past Friday, I am a new graduate BSN nurse!! I think the excitement of being free from nursing school is more exciting than being a college graduate. For those that have been though nursing school, you understand my pain. Nursing school brings a lot of stress. Stress is handled by people in many different ways. My late night studying, lack of sleep, no time to cook meals and definitely no time to exercise ended in WEIGHT GAIN! A weight gain of 30 pounds. A weight gain that was definitely not wanted or needed especially since I was already on the overweight side based on my BMI. Now that nursing school is over I am focusing on getting my life back on track. I plan on eating healthy and working out regularly. I invite you to follow me on this journey by reading my post and sharing your stories!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment