Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Anniversary!


 Yesterday was actually me and the boyfriend's two year anniversary but due to Memorial Day, we chose to celebrate today. In honor of our anniversary, my day two of 100 Days of Happy goes to him. He has been such a supporter through everything! He wipes my tears when I am frustrated with my weight and reminds me that I am beautiful every single day. I honestly don't know what I would do with out him!






 When it came time to get dressed, I became depressed because nothing I wanted to wear fit. I wanted to wear jeans or a pair of cute shorts but they were all to tight. I ended up going with a flowy dress but once my makeup and hair was done I felt great and decided to make my disappointment of not being able to fit into those bottoms my motivation for the next couple of weeks. My goal is to fit into those pants by the end of summer!!







 Since we were going on a date tonight to an Italian restaurant at that I knew I better get my workout in today and it better be a good one! And I did! I killed Leg day today. I got in my run. Worked legs. Then ended with a 15 minute incline walk! It felt great! Day two of #workitout100 is complete.

   

Until tomorrow, 
B

No comments:

Post a Comment